Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ferrari F430 PC with Atom Processor



We've seen PCs cramped in all sorts of products including a Batmobile toy and something that looks like a VW Bus, but we're always amused with these type of creations. According to the crew over at Engagdet, this modified radio-controlled Ferrari F430 RC made its premiere at a Chinese technology show and it packs an Intel Atom processor along with various peripherals like the CD/DVD tray that sticks out like a tongue from the RC's lower fascia.

[Via: Engadget.com , Source: cn.Engadget]

Related Posts



1 commnets:

DOREMON on June 4, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...

Hi...very interested CD player!!!hehe...thanks, I will go out for travel until Sunday, so that I cannot posting news and visit your blog, see you next week my friend!!! I will post my trip's pictures in my blog...lets see!!!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
 

All contents copyright © 2009 List Auto by Mr Phu

My Zimbio